2022 Military and Overseas** Application Deadlines:
Register to Vote
- If voting by mail: April 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- If voting by email or fax: April 25, 2022 at 11:59 PM
**If an overseas voter has never lived in Indiana, they are not eligible to vote in Indiana.
- Vote by Mail (FPCA): April 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Vote By Email/Fax and Register or Change Registration: April 25, 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Vote by Email/Fax: May 2, 2022 at noon (if already registered)
What Form Do I use?
FPCA (Federal Post Card Application)
This form can be used by all Military and Overseas Citizens and their Family Members. It is a standard combined form that allows you to register to vote and apply for an absentee ballot. It allows you to choose to vote by email, fax or mail and is valid for both the 2022 Primary and General Elections.
Submit completed form by email at email@example.com, fax at 260-449-7908, or mail to Allen County Election Board, 1 E. Main Street, Suite 172, Fort Wayne, IN, 46802.